This tutorial will teach you how to make your own custom brushes with Paint Shop Pro. I’m using version X3, however the steps are the same with earlier versions.
1. Find an image you’d like to use. Black and white vector images work best.
2. With your image opened, crop it so there is not a lot of excess white space.
3. Resize if needed – The image must be 999 or smaller in both width and height.
4. Go to SELECTIONS > SELECT ALL.
4. Click on the Paint Brush Tool, and click the drop down menu beside the Presets.
5. Click the corner icon CREATE BRUSH TIP FROM SELECTION, name it whatever you’d like and click OK.
Now your new brush should be in your inventory and ready to use!